CureZone   Log On   Join
colonics are a must after liver flush!

vidalia Views: 1,689
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 675,394

colonics are a must after liver flush!

i can tell you from experience....you need to do a colonic post flush. it is imperative or you will not get great results most likely. the first book i read on flushing didn't recommend this- and i felt sick and worse. finally- i came across Andreas site and read his book on flushing. you might want to read this.
i did a flush on sunday night and had a colonic yesterday- 2 days after. i got out a lot more stones that might of just sat in my colon making me feel not so great. they really should put it in caps....YOU NEED TO GET A colonic POST LIVER FLUSHING!!!!
it's a shame because you may get completely different results.
i have done colonix too and oxy-cleanse (stones can still get stuck in the folds of the intestines no matter what). i still ALWAYS get a colonic post flush. otherwise you are absorbing the stones with toxins possibly back in you and it can be ejected through your skin. i think it's suicidal not to do this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)