CureZone   Log On   Join
Benzoyl Peroxide

Lyrik Views: 982
Published: 17 years ago

Benzoyl Peroxide

What do others think about using a Water based Acne gel containing benzoyl persoxide? I'm 18 and have had Acne since i was 13. I started off using the 2.5% strength gel ( there are three strengths 2.5,5,10) with little/no effect what so ever. I then tried 5% with little effect but still no real benifits. When i switched over to the strongest gel, i noticed serious improvments. My Acne (mainly around my cheeks, temples, and chin) was peeling and crusting up and falling off. The only side effect that i had, was the dry skin. As you would expect from peroxide. The peeling can get really bad, some times you think it was better being acne-faced rather than snow flake. The peeling only lasts for a couple of weeks though. Im still left with fading red marks, but a good result. I didn't have to use it for about 8 months, but i'm in with another bottle of 10% now and its clearing up small amount that have broken out. i find just a small amount 2wice a day using up all of the 50gram bottle does the job good.

Replies welcome.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)