CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: severe oily skin

strs26 Views: 1,517
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 674,794

Re: severe oily skin

I noticed someone wrote that accutane worked for them so I just wanted to share my story. While I was on accutane my skin got less oily, but as soon as I stopped taking it the oil came right back. Now depending on how oily your skin is it might be a permanent cure for you, but I think this is doubtful. I wished I had found this website before going on Accutane- TWICE! It only cleared my skin up while I was on it and within a week of being off of it my skin would get SO oily again. My skin is still oily, but I can tell you what has helped.
A tablespoon of liquid Bentonite mixed in apple juice with a teaspoon of powdered psyllium followed by a large glass of water and lots of water throughout the day. After 2 weeks of doing this my oilyness seriously reduced. The Bentonite pulls the toxins and oil from your body/skin and since your body can't digest Bentonite it just gets flushed on through. But make sure to take it with psyllium ( I prefer powdered psyllium so it's not so thick). Good luck and keep us posted :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.527 sec, (1)