CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Okay guys and gals...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
SSLEA Views: 1,270
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 675,442

Re: Okay guys and gals...

Ill try my best :) this is just a quick rundown:

This morning I had apple cider upon rising and a banana with raw honey and a few raw pecans. For lunch I had a Vietnamese soup called Pho which consists of beef broth, rice noodles and a very small amount of rare steak, probally like one ounce. When I get hungry I eat on apples, oranges, bananas, pineapple, avocadoes just about what ever I can find good at the store with raw walnuts, macidamias, almonds you get the idea, raw! I keep organic bacon around when I am craving meat. You can cut up an avocado and tomato cover with olive oil and add spices and it's kinda a neat little fruit salad. It will keep you blood Sugar level. I also keep raw almond butter on hand and eat it by the spoonfull or put it on my banana. Very satisfying. If you are feeling very hungry, this is a good one! After you are on the diet for a while, you will notice your cravings go away! I was very strict for a week once, no cheats, only fresh fruits and nuts and I actually stopped craving cooked foods and I had to remind my self to eat!! Of course, then my boyfriend wanted to go out to eat, and you get the picure. The food industry adds a lot of stuff to your food to make you want to eat more. I try to avoid wheat and dairy as much as possible. Some times I will get some english muffins and put the almond butter and some all fruit spread and eat that when I want a cheat. Beleive me, I have a cheat meal every day! Say like if I go to a Mexican resturant, I order sliced avos, tomato, rice, fried peppers and of course I eat the chips and salsa! Maybe once a week I will eat a tiny bit of cheese or sour cream if its on something a friend or realitive made. You can also eat real chocolate, the dark kind with no dairy. I get some at my local health food store. I just try to eat as low protein as possible because you get plenty with fruits and nuts. Oh, you can have sushi too, raw salmon is the best! I counted one day and I got @ 25-30 grams just in fruits and nuts alone. I also dropped a few vanity pounds. I am 35 and people think I am 22-25 y/o. I don't eat any cheats after seven, only fruits. I do have a little caffeine every once in a while, but not much. I have noticed it breaks me out and makes my oil worse. Let me know if you need any thing else! Make sure you read that address I gave you and you will get a lot of ideas.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.000 sec, (2)