CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2 years of cleansing=worsening acne condition

everchildlike Views: 3,729
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 675,732

Re: 2 years of cleansing=worsening acne condition

Hello,
I know just how you feel, I have been dealing with Acne for years. I went on a raw food diet for two months and did a three day orange juice fast to get my skin Crystal C. only to breakout worse then I have in a long time. Granted I quit using my Retin-A and AHA's which where helping to keep my skin from clogged pores(I wanted to try all natural..no topicals)

I usually don't get the hurting kind but got a few on each side of my jaw line. I sterilized a needle and did what I call Acne surgery to get rid of them so now they no longer hurt and are flat and just about healed ... BUT I don't do it unless I can see a pore opening and it looks ready for extraction so I do as little damage as possible .. I am just about an expert at extraction and don't even leave scars thank goodness.

I plan on doing the liver flushes, but admit I am a bit apprehensive to do so after reading some of the negative reactions others have got from doing them, but I am having no problems with my gallbladder or liver so think I will be fine.

I have read that some don't experience skin clearing until their third Liver Flush or more. Did you notice improvement right away?

IM just wondering if you are doing enemas after your cleances to make sure your not reabsorbing toxins?

Blessings
Denise;-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)