CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2 years of cleansing=worsening acne condition

bkcrazy Views: 3,689
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 675,732

Re: 2 years of cleansing=worsening acne condition

Hi!

I really feel for you. I am in the exact same shoes as you are. Have been cleansing since last May but things have only gotten worse for me. I have done 10 liver flushes, bowel cleansing, enemas, colonics, changed my diet--everything as of now with only worsened acne. Earlier I only had Acne on my forehead, now its just all over my face. I don't know if there's something I'm doing wrong. Maybe I just need to flush and cleanse more till there are no stones left. Right now Im taking a break from flushing as I couldn't take the worsened Acne from the flushes. Just trying to control my diet and not thinking about my Acne I have found calms down my acne as well as my mind. There is no magic bullet as far as acne is concerned but I think negative thoughts play a vital role in aggravating the condition. I am trying to avoid thinking about the acne these days. Very difficult to do but I am seeing some lessening of my acne. hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)