CureZone   Log On   Join
Have any of your guys with worsening acne ever dealt with candida?

MidlothianGirl Views: 4,524
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 675,732

Have any of your guys with worsening acne ever dealt with candida?

Like I've said many times, Acne is a puzzle. If you find the right piece, it can make a huge difference.

First and foremost.....have any of you ever treated candida? Have you all ever been on Antibiotics ? If so, then you probably need to treat your candida.

Something that even I have figured out is that I have tons of mucoid plaque that isn't coming out unless I do a total fast. I've done p&b shakes for years too. I'm not breaking out so much anymore, however, I do have skin condition called sebaceous hyperplasia that I have a hunch is connected to mucoid plaque in the small intestine.

Candida overgrowth can cause terrible candida. So does mercury from silver fillings.

I am pretty much clear, but I do know that if I eat a lot of Sugar like I did over the holidays, I will get a flareup of candida and break out.

For those of you who have done everything ad nauseum and still aren't clear, then you probably need to try oregano oil and Threelac and see if those make a difference. If they do, then you should consider doing a total fast and doing more colon cleansing. I'm doing that right now, and I expect to start passing the plaque in the next few days. In all my cleansing, I've only passed it twice, but I have a strong feeling that if I am diligent with this fast, I'll have some aliens wrapped up in mucoid plaque pass.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)