CureZone   Log On   Join
Acne can only be caused by a few sources

MidlothianGirl Views: 3,971
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 675,744

Acne can only be caused by a few sources

It can be frustrating, but the bottom line for me was that after everything I tried, I finally got clear (at least consistantly) after I did a lot of cleansing and detoxing last year.

However, I still have a skin condition called sebaceous hyperplasia and I break out occasionally.

After all the p&b shakes I drank last year, I am now attempting a different plan of attack. P&B shakes never removed mucoid plaque for me because I never did a total fast while taking them. It may work for some, but I never successfully passed mucoid plaque while taking p&b shakes. For me, the p&b shakes just seemed to absorb and pull out food, not much of anything else.

Sometimes you just have to be very patient. From the time I liverflushed, bowel cleansed, removed my silver mercury amalgams, got colonics, took tons of Colosan, etc...blah, blah, blah.....was 7 months. That is 8 months of being very consistant. Plus, for 20 plus years prior, I had done a gazillion things to get clear.

I still think I've got some funky stinky slimy nasty critters and probably bacteria being harbored in my small intestine and colon and that is why I am going more deeply than I ever have before with the p&b shakes.

I'm sure it will be worth it though.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.281 sec, (1)