CureZone   Log On   Join
No, I'm aware of them, however

MidlothianGirl Views: 3,206
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 675,789

No, I'm aware of them, however

I don't understand how a live blood test shows that mucoid plaque is NOT present.

I am familiar with live blood tests but I would trust a naturopath or medical doctor over other types of health professionals. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge proponent of live blood analysis, but only in certain hands. I read once where a doctor described a very common phenomenea whereby what looked like a wriggly parasite was only a particular type of cell was called "parasite" by people doing live blood tests. He was a big proponent of live blood analysis, but was concerned over a lack of understanding and training.

Not that I'm trying to discourage you.....I just don't know what you see in a live blood analysis that proves that no mucoid plaque is present; after all, mucoid plaque harbors parasites and bacteria.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)