CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:One more thing

joylovepeace Views: 2,608
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 675,805

Re:One more thing

I have a hunch that the starches and refined grains might be your problem. You mentioned in another post that you thought they were a problem before I even brought it up -your intuition maybe? You also mention that you would find it hard to give these up, Usually we are addicted to food which cause hormonal surges. Inbetween meals when we dont eat these foods our bodies go through slight withdrawal/detox and we crave them more. I was exactly the same way. I could not go one meal without them. For years I tried and could not, finally I got desperate, quit carbs and cleared up magically. I just couldnt ignore the fact that everyone else was getting clear from avoiding refined carbs.

About how far to go, well I would cut them all out ezekial too even starchy vegetables like potatoes then if and when you are clear you can add them back to see if they cause problems. I should mention that often its the carbohydrate load which can cause these hormonal swings, meaning you might find that you can have a few bites of something without reactions but more than that might cause you to break out. Also fruits can cause blood Sugar swings and mess with hormones. If you start with the basics- protein, fats, and vegetables you will get a clearer picture. And remember that dairy should be off limits too. Also note that you could be sensitive to certain oils so you might even want to go with just protein and veggies. One more thing beef is notorious for causing inflammation. Yes its a great sacrifice, but you will never know until you try and you will be the one who decides whether or not its worth it. I've cheated hundreds of times over the years and my cheating has become less and less because I dont feel that its worth it anymore.

I wish I had known about the carbs from the begining, I suffered for over twenty years. Now I am working on cleansing so that I am not so sensitive to them. I dont think that its normal to be this sensitive to carbs and feel that internal cleansing is the answer, but in the meantime I do what I have to do to avoid breakouts.
HTH
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I have a hunch that the starches and refined grains might be your problem. You mentioned in another post that you thought they were a problem before I even brought it up -your intuition maybe? You also mention that you would find it hard to give these up, Usually we are addicted to food which cause hormonal surges. Inbetween meals when we dont eat these food our bodies go through slight withdrawals/detox and we crave them more. I was exactly the same way. I could not go one meal without them. For years I tried and could not, finally I got desperate quit carbs and cleared up magically. I just couldnt ignore the fact that everyone else was getting clear from avoiding refined carbs.

About how far to go, well I would cut them all out even starchy vegetables like potatoes then if and when you are clear you can add them back to see if they cause problems. I should mention that often its the carbohydrate load which can cause these hormonal swings, meaning you might find that you can have a few bites of something without reactions but more than that might cause you to break out. Also fruits can cause blood Sugar swings and mess with hormones. If you start with the basics- protein, fats, and vegetables you will get a clearer picture. And remember that dairy should be off limits too. Also note that you could be sensitive to certain oils so you might even want to go with just protein and veggies. One more thing beef is notorious for causing inflammation. Yes its a great sacrifice, but you will never know until you try and you will be the one who decides whether or not its worth it. I've cheated hundreds of times over the years and my cheating has become less and less because I dont feel that its worth it anymore.

I wish I had known about the carbs from the begining, I suffered for over twenty years. Now I am working on cleansing so that I am not so sensitive to them. I dont think that its normal to be this sensitive to carbs and feel that internal cleansing is the answer, but in the meantime I do what I have to do to avoid breakouts.
HTH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

6.281 sec, (2)