CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: final solution

everchildlike Views: 1,876
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 675,999

Re: final solution

hello,
I decided to do a bowl and body cleanse so went on all raw foods at this time I also stoped useing Retin-A and benzoyl peroxide and was only useing apple cider vineger as a toner. over three months time my skin was the worst it has ever been so I started back useing Retin-A and after three months I am clear,the thing with retin-a is it will bring the clogs to the surface causeing your skin to look a lot worse before it gets clear.

I kinda speed things along by useing a staralized needel to open the pore and doing extraction.

How long did you use Retin-A for? What kind of Acne do you have (bumps under skin that just sit thier) (inflamed red hurting) (cystic kind that leaves scars).

Generaly it takes a combo of treatments to control Acne ...like useing an AHA to shed top layer of skin then use benzoyl peroxide after iceing your face to help penatration along with useing Retin-A at night every night to keep the clogs moving up and out and to help fade the mark from Acne much faster because it also helps new colagen to form helping your skin to heal faster....it will take three month to clear...their is no quick fix for acne.

Actualy the bumpy kind that just sits their is hardest to clear and Retin-A is the best at clearing it,I started brakeing out at 14 and am 49 now and the only thing that helps keep me in control is ....Retin -A ,benzoyl peroxide and AHA's used at the right times they are a God send.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.625 sec, (1)