CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Looking for the Truth from People Who Tried Cleanses Because They Had Bad Acne:

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
  Views: 1,606
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 676,056

Re: Looking for the Truth from People Who Tried Cleanses Because They Had Bad Acne:

Hi,
I developed Acne in my twenties.I'm middle-aged now and only discovered curezone about six months ago.I started doing the liver cleanse mainly to lower my cholesterol but noticed the difference in my skin right after the first LF.To begin,my Acne was not all over my face but I did get frequent very painful ,almost cyst-like absess.Since that first Liver-Flush they're GONE!

I also parasite cleansed a few times by using black-wallnut tincture and cloves.I didn't pass anything much to shout about but on the whole I eat fairly healthy so I don't think I was "wormy".In between LFs I take apple-cider vinegar and I do believe that helps as well.

I hope this helps you in your quest for Acne free skin.One really has to navigate the whole mine field of unsolicited ads trying to make money from our plight so I do agree that hearing from people about what has worked for them is the way to go.Good luck and God bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)