CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ACUTANE in winter, GOOD IDEA? NEED info

NZSue Views: 2,677
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 676,107

Re: ACUTANE in winter, GOOD IDEA? NEED info

My son is also now on Roaccutane. After 3 yrs of trying EVERTHING holistic and more it got to the stage that if he wanted a face and a life we had to do it. He too bleed on his back and front with cysts that literally exploded leaving huge holes. His face would swell with big cysts which started to disfigure his beautiful face. He is now on Roaccutane and pregnisone ( 6 wks course for Preg) and the improvement has been dramatic. He will take monthly blood tests for liver function etc and he is still taking vits, minerals, M****tech, fish oils and lecithin to hopefully help combat the side effects of these drugs.
He is now starting to enjoy life again and laugh again. Yes, I wish with all my heart that he didn't have to go through this and now I wish he had done it at least a year ago. When I look at his face which I know will be left with scars I have to think, "did I cause that thru my reluctance to act earlier?" My advice- Don't let things get too bad, it's a long way back.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)