CureZone   Log On   Join
The lovely and talented 45525!!

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
janaki Views: 2,774
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 676,122

The lovely and talented 45525!!

Hi there,

I think when you have Acne you have to approach the bowel cleansing in the beginning a little fast and furious, or intensely. A series of colonics if you have the money or a regular program of enemas or colemas at home. You said you did a Bowel Cleanse but i'm not sure what that involved. I didn't find p&b shakes useful myself.

You also really need to look at your diet and make drastic changes asap. I'm not talking cutting out chocolate bars, but foods that tend to congest the bowel, either sitting in there a long time or producing mucous. Your ayurvedic body type will help to determine this. For me, I had to cut out all breads and bread-like stuff, all crunchy stuff like crackers, chips. No peanut butter, no soy. Meat is completely out of the question.

If you radically change your diet and begin a series of enemas/colonics as I mention above you should see changes right away in your skin. Then, yes, Liver Flushes are next. Each Liver Flush you do should make your skin better, you may need to do a series of them, and it is imperative to do proper bowel cleansing with each one.

This really really worked for me, but you have to be willing to change things, invest a little time and do it properly.

I would be happy to answer any more detailed questions you might have or to offer more support. Cleansing is the key. Good for you to begin to do this. I understand how you feel. My Acne was terrible. I felt so self-conscious, no confidence, depressed. But when I started to see improvement it was really a motivation for me to continue the cleansing. I have some terrible scars too, and I've even seen an improvement in those with continued cleansing and diet modification.

my best wishes to you,
janaki

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)