CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 2,662
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 676,151

Edited

Hello Janaki,
Namaste!
I dont smoke or drink. i also dont take any medications - always been wary of taking any medicines. I do moderate exercise - push ups, crunches, some stretching. No running or jogging or aerobics. I did do a few enemas, but now that my brother is staying with me, its a little awkward! I shall do more enemas after he leaves at the end of August. Until then, I guess I can continue to eat healthy. I also did the urine enema a couple of times - I think I got the idea from one of your earlier posts. But wasnt convinced it helps. I had collected the morning urine and did the enema in the evening. I also did about 5 liver flushes, but that only makes me weak - not eating for a whole day..and my nails develop ridges - signs of lack of nutrition. Nowadays I make a milk shake with 2 cups of milk, about 15-20 soaked, peeled almonds, a few cashews and 4-5 soaked figs.. keeps me energised and satiated until lunch. Lunch is almost always khichri and dinner is almost always rotis with veggies and a mango. I want to somehow increase my weigth - I am 5'7" and weigh only 118 lbs. Even eating a bit more hasnt helped to increase it even a little bit :(
I would like to get it up to 130-135 lbs at least. Any suggestions?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.250 sec, (1)