CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what do u guys use to make food taste good... tthats safe

Views: 985
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 676,343

Re: what do u guys use to make food taste good... tthats safe

Cumin, fennel, turmeric, coriander, cilantro are the best spices/herbs when you have acne. They are cooling and help counter the pitta which causes acne. I boil a litre of water with a spoon full each of cumin seeds, coriander seeds and fennel seeds and then sip it through out the day. It is suggested as a remedy in Ayurveda. Also when cooking, use sunflower or olive oil or ghee and season with cumin, turmeric, fennel, coriander. Do not use hot and spicy things like chilly pepper or mustard - these are to be avoided. Also, you can soak up some almonds at night and it the morning, when they become nice and plump, you can peel them and eat them. I also soak dried figs over night and eat them the next day. Also drink the water that was used to soak the figs. I also soak cumin seeds over night in a copper vessel and drink the water the next morning. I have seen amazing results. Remember to abstain from Sugar and knight shade veggies like eggplant, potatoes, tomatoes, etc. cucumber is good, so is okra, green beans, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli. Raw spinach is not good. Pear and mangoes are also good.. not bananas. Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.063 sec, (1)