CureZone   Log On   Join
Can Anyone Help Me Regarding Hormonal Acne?

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
More
princessjade Views: 5,145
Published: 16 years ago

Can Anyone Help Me Regarding Hormonal Acne?

Hello,

I am hoping someone can help me. I think what I have is hormonal Acne - certain times during the month it gets worse. And those are the only times I get my migraine attacks now, during ovulation and also during my period.

I don't have very bad acne, but I do get it around my jaw line and my brow line. In the same spots, time after time. What can I do? Does anyone know if chasteberry (vitex) or dong quai will work? I have those at home but haven't taken them yet, as they are in tincture form and I haven't got the courage to drink them (it is easy for me to take pills but not drink the liquid form).

I have a great diet - I eat pretty health, take my liquid vitamins, drink ozonated water daily, and also started taking something recommended by Mr. Oxygen... which is called oxyMune. I just started it last week and will try it continuously for 2 months to see if I feel any different. If so I will recommend it to EVERYONE... but right now my problem I want to address is acne.

I don't eat very many fried foods, I drink pure water, plus use the energy mug to drink water. I use ozonated olive oil as my moisturizer (boy do I have soft skin and no wrinkles, but still the acne!!)

I never had bad Acne as a kid/teenager, only on my forehead and neck/jawline... and only during my cycle... I am feeling great over all - using my zapper, doing cleanses, but still nothing has helped this. It is not a big deal, but I am feeling so good otherwise, it is time to address the rest of my issues.

I got the mercury removed from my mouth earlier this year (with a rubber dam and safety measures). But... I am currently using the invisalign for my teeth... that is made out of plastic and I am wondering if it is emitting any plastic by products into my mouth and head, which may cause acne??

Any suggestions or helpful hints would be great. I don't drink alcohol, smoke, or drink coffee. I also don't take any medications and am not on birth control. I am looking for a natural cure, not a prescription drug cure. Oh, I have tried tea tree oil, it seems to make the Acne heal faster but doesn't prevent it. I want to prevent it!!

Thanks, and have a great day.

Princessjade

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.078 sec, (2)