CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Makeup for acne prone skin?

mountainluvr Views: 1,730
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 676,640

Re: Makeup for acne prone skin?

I had NO CLUE bare minerals could be causing my break-outs! I had mild monthly break-outs but wanted flawless skin for my wedding, so I began using Proactiv and then bought bare minerals because I thought that it was a healthy alternative to regular liquid foundation! I feel so betrayed because I thought the product was gaurunteed to be healthy and non-irritating! How do I find out if this is what is definately causing my break-outs? I have spent SO MUCH money trying different products and perscriptions; and I have only seen my Acne get worse. Lately I have been getting cystic Acne which is painful and embarrassing. I am at a point of desperation...I just sent my husband out to buy grapes and apples to try the suggested 3 day fast(I haven't eaten all day, and I am starving!). I don't know what to believe anymore. I have been on Antibiotics since March, starting with Tetracycline; and 2 months ago was put onto a strong Antibiotic when I started getting blisters all over (this Antibiotic is usually given for dog bites!) After reading the info on this site I am starting to think that the anitbiotics have made it all worse, creating some form of "super-acne" that won't respond to anything! So, here I am a year later, and really wishing I had left well enough alone...I'd give anything to get my old face/skin back! Where do I go from here? I can not go back to putting liquid foundation on my face (yuck!)...does the make-up you mentioned really work? Please help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)