CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 696
Published: 15 years ago

Edited

I had been reading a lot on CureZone Forums and tried to cure my Acne with that information using cleansing and fasts. However, the Acne proved to be too stubborn and I lost a lot of weight. Finally, I chanced upon demodex and tried it. Results were dramatic. My cystic Acne on my jaws and temple areas started healing within a week and after 3 weeks of use, there was a dramatic improvement. This convinced me that the acne was being caused by some local bacteria which resided under the facial skin.. How else to explain the flawless clear skin everywhere except on my face and that too at only certain areas? And using the topical demodex cream helped to get rid of those nasty bacteria. Anyways, since I have insurance, I decided to visit a dermatologist and see what they had to say. She told me discontinue the demodex cream but gave me two other topical creasm.. Duac Gel and Tazorac to be used during the day and night respectively. I have been using it for about 2 weeks now and my acne is all but gone now..
Just my own experience... for what its worth..
I am not saying cleansing and fasting doesnt work.. but just that for me, it didnt..
I am vegetarian and so cleansing and fasting wasnt hard for me.. but I just couldnt bear losing any more weight. Now I can eat what I want and not worry about acne...
Earlier, whenever I had acne, I would blame whatever I ate.. which just didnt make sense, because a billion people eat the same things and dont have acne.. the whole bacteria thing makes a lot of sense... anyways, good bye and good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.172 sec, (1)