CureZone   Log On   Join
Glytone Exfoilating Lotions 1& 2 cleared my skin

everchildlike Views: 822
Published: 15 years ago

Glytone Exfoilating Lotions 1& 2 cleared my skin

Hello everyone ,

I have had Acne for years and cleared and brokeout over and over through the years.I am now 50,and after all these years I understand how to keep my skin clear,and it all boils down to exfoliation.

Yes what you eat is very improtant,like makeing 70% to 80% of your diet raw fruits and veggies and I was doing that along with bowl cleanses and fasting only to get even more acne.

I also stopped all lotions like benzol peroxid,retin-A,and stopped all exfoliation because I read it was bad for the skin,So after all this my face was covered in hard little bumps all over my face with bigger ones here and there.

I have very oily resistant skin and it needs to be exfoliated to be clear,Retin -A keept me clear for a long time but with a lot of peeling and redness.

OK to the point ,on one of my Derm appointments I was told that Glytone Exfoilating night lotion would help so I used some ,but noticed no big changes.

Now after some years I remember this Glytone Exfoilating Lotion ,only now I switch back and forth between the glytone exfolating lotion 2 & 3 and use it on my face when ever I am at home and staying inside.

So I get up use a microfiber cloth( I cut them down to make four out of one good size one so I can esaly wash them out just before I use every time) on my face to lightly exfoliate then if I am staying home for a while I use glytone 2 or 3 only differeanc is 2 is weeker and 3 is stronger and their is no alcohol in this formula wish I love.

If it is a work day or i am just going out for the day I rub fresh Alo gel stright from the plant or you can use the bottled gel on my face let it dry then I use Sheer mineral or Aromaleigh mineral powders to protact my skin from the sun.

Then at night I apply the Glytone Exfoilating Lotion 2 or 3 lightly tap my water moisened palm over my face and apply ( Sage Fix Zit ) and in 3 weeks every pore on my face is clear ....YAAAAA :-)

NOW may have to start off with Glytone Exfoilating Lotion .1 for a while and work you way up to 2 and 3 But like I said my skin is very oily and resistant. And you must know it will burn for a few minutes or so after you apply,it's strong stuff....It is going to take some burning to get clear that's all their is to it.

Good news is I have no peeling and no real redness..here is a link for buying at best price I have found fro it

http://www.skinwest.com/cgi-bin/onlineshopping.cgi?SESSION=ALAZ9L9VPYJUQDDHZO...

I hope this helps someone

Blessings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (2)