CureZone   Log On   Join
just some questions for day 3 of fast

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Google Advertisement
jackierr Views: 272
Published: 16 years ago

just some questions for day 3 of fast

Hey yall!!
I am on day 3 of my 30-40 day juice fast and am wondering about how many times a day you all have your juice. I really want the fast to be effective so I only drink about 5 oz. of juice 3x a day. I feel a little weak, so I dont want to hurt my body, but at the same time I dont think I am. Do you think I should be drinking more? I am very incapacited right now so I basically lay down all day anway.
Ohhh and after I did my enema this morning, I got out what looked like a whole bunch of candida and even a large fluke of some sort. I did parasite cleanses, took antifungals, did Liver Flushes and colonics and even ate only raw foods for two months and got nothing out like this. Just goes to prove that fasting really is the best way for our bodies to purge and heal:) Yay us....we're smarrrrt!
I'll keep you guys posted on anything else fun that comes up...I already feel my sinuses opening up-----and its only day 3!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)