CureZone   Log On   Join
Need some advice

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
eidos Views: 1,473
Published: 16 years ago

Need some advice

Hi,

I'm planing to start juice fast by the end of the week, my first one ever. Essentialy I was planing a 14 or 21 days juice fast but with some little tweaks.

For one, would it be bad if i drank only water every seventh day? So 6 days on juice and the seventh day only water, another six juice...etc? Is there any negative effect from the swich?

Two, i've recently picked up something called Tonidren from Ortis, it's something called "metabolism activator", a 3 week detox program. It contains a combination of herbs + prune extract and algae fucus. You have to dilute the syrup in a 1.5 liter (1.5 quarts?) of water and drink it over the day. Can i combine this with the juice fast, taking it while fasting?

I've just fasted on water for two days and it wasn't that bad, i didn't really get hungry. The problem was my damn eye(s) start to hurt if i don't eat. I have a big dyopthrie (bad eyesight) and i've just seen a holistic eye specialst who naturaly restores eyesight. I'm guessing i'll need some good eye nutrients or i won't be able to do the excercises while fasting - so wich are the best juices for eyes, apart from the carrot? And for brain function in general. Can take occuguard (vitamin supplement) while on juice fast?

And the last thing, are there any juices particulary nasty or particulary good for kindeys? I have some problem with my right kidney, so i want to make sure the fast sets it straith.

Thanks for help and input!
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hi,

I'm planing to start juice fast by the end of the week, my first one ever. Essentialy I was planing a 14 or 21 days juice fast but with some little tweaks.

For one, would it be bad if i drank only water every seventh day? So 6 days on juice and the seventh day only water, another six juice...etc? Is there any negative effect from the swich?

Two, i've recently picked up something called Tonidren from Ortis, it's something called "metabolism activator", a 3 week detox program. It contains a combination of herbs + prune extract and algae fucus. You have to dilute the syrup in a 1.5 liter (1.5 quarts?) and drink it over the day. Can i combine this with the juice fast, taking it while fasting?

I've just fasted on water for two days and it wasn't that bad, i didn't really get hungry. The problem was my damn eye(s) start to hurt if i don't eat. I have a big dyopthrie (bad eyesight) and i've just seen a holistic eye specialst who naturaly restores eyesight. I'm guessing i'll need some good eye nutrients or i won't be able to do the excercises while fasting - so wich are the best juices for eyes, apart from the carrot?

And the last thing, are there any juices particulary nasty ot particulary good for kindeys? I have some problem with my right kidney, so i want to make sure the fast sets it straith.

Thanks for help and input!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (2)