CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting today

fp Views: 870
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 681,971

Re: Starting today

Hello - I am starting today (7/5) and would love to partner up w/ another juicer. Part of my motivation is a notion that a conscious human takes less (resources, space, dress sizes - you get the idea) which I must tell was reinforced by my viewing of the movie Inconvenient Truth 7/3. Saw this w/ a church group: A mixed bag of old/young white/hispanic liberal/conservative Bush supporters/Gore doubters and we were all transfixed by the simple Science of it.

IF anyone reading this is lacking conviction about the larger benefits of the fast (although "dieting" of any type certainly isn't mentioned in the movie - just the truth that we are using up our planet faster than it can renew itself) or is at the tipping point in terms of a)caring about themselves and the earth and b) shoring up the willpower to make change in their own life I urge to to go to climatecrises.net and find out if this movie is playing near you!

All that aside, I'm happy to talk measurements/encouragement sans "let's try to save the world" with a juicing buddy!
So - goals for the juicing:
Ingest only juices
Continue until 8/4
Break a 'partying' cycle.
Break 150 on the scale (staring at 182 this am.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)