CureZone   Log On   Join
which fast for me? am very confused and puzzled. PLEASE help! Thanks!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 1,731
Published: 17 years ago

which fast for me? am very confused and puzzled. PLEASE help! Thanks!

Hi to whomever stumbles upon this question.

I have done The Master Cleanse and it was great until all the Sugar in the maple syrup instigated a nasty yeast infection, so I had to stop. I am currently considering other fasts to clear out my body and improve my energy.

Here are some factors which I must consider when choosing a fast (in no particular order):

--I am apparently inundated with yeast and therefore avoiding sugars of all types would probably be best.

--I am a schoolteacher and therefore not able to juice all day. My juicer is pretty cheap ($30 Walmart special), and it would be best if I made juice morning or afternoon after I get off work. In other words, juicing is inconvenient at this point, but would be fine during a school holiday.

--For work, I need something like the ease of the Master-Cleanse and have been wondering about using one of those green superfood powders that are mixed with water as a healthy subsitute for juice.

--I think probably that during school, a water fast, which seems to be very powerful, is probably not in my best interest as I CANNOT take off work everytime I get a headache.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Could I just do a "green superfood" fast? With maybe a little lemon water thrown in to help the "natural effects"? Maybe I could also do prune juice (if the sugars in it wouldn't kill me)?

Thanks so much!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.656 sec, (1)