CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: which fast for me? am very confused and puzzled. PLEASE help! Thanks!

shelleycat Views: 1,540
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 682,416

Re: which fast for me? am very confused and puzzled. PLEASE help! Thanks!

How cool! A teacher! Yep, it can be the most annoying part of the day, getting to the bathroom! My last year of teaching I was out in the bungalows far away from any teacher rooms so I just used the student bathrooms. ;)

Since you have candida issues, your goal must be to alkanilize (sp?) the system without givign the body too many sugars. That means do NOT juice/eat any fruit except for apples and pears and blueberries on occasion. Best to just do veggies and add some apple for flavor when needed.

I think it's fine to wait until you get home to juice. What you can do for the daytime is to make some veggie broth. Veggie broths are very very healing. It's a potassium cleanse. Just take some potato peelings, carrots, celery, bit of cabbage, whole onion, garlic, parsley, and whatever else you wish to add. Chop it up and simmer it in a big pot and drink the water all day and the next day until it's gone.

Be sure to juice beets occasionally as your liver needs help fighting the excretion from the candida.

I especially like the book "Juicing for Life" by Cherie Calbom. She gives tips on healing with juice/food/supplements on 20 common ailments and has several kinds of fasts/cleanses. Very well written.

Super green supplements are wonderful for alkanalizing the system. I like "Perfect Food" from Garden of Life, which was recommended to me by my chiropractor who tried EVERYthing. :) They have it in caplet form so that you don't have to taste it! whew! :) They also have Primal Defense, a probiotic, which you should take mega-doses of to keep your candida balanced.

That and some intestinal cleansing (P&B shakes) should get you off to a great start! :)

I have notes on what I did to cure my systemic candidiasis if you'd like to peruse them.

Hope that helps!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)