CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Losing my mind!

thesearcher Views: 837
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 684,143

Re: Losing my mind!

Hello. Just read your post and sought I'd give a response. What I wish to say is'nt meant to intentionally contradict Barrys reccomendations to you. That is not my purpose. On another level His advice might be considered quit good. But I sensed in your message a deep cry from the heart. And from experience I have discovered that sometimes nothing will answer that cry from the heart but a radical step on our part. And so I say by all means continue fasting. I, like yourself, have known the torment and Depression caused by a darkened emotional state. But I have also known the wonder of healing through fasting. It's true, as Barry says, that while fasting you may actually feel worst at times emotionally. But when it's all over I believe you will experience a sort of emancipation. Believe me I feel the weight and risk of making such a bold statement as that. But it's just that I firmly believe fasting to be, along with faith in God, the means of help for desperate people. One more thing . If it's Gods voice your hoping to hear during this time; than I would just say that when you've regained some emotional poise; that voice will be different than what you expected it to be. It'll be much more quiet. But satisfying nevertheless. I'll be here to support if you choose to keep going. See you later.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)