CureZone   Log On   Join
Trying to figure some options.

Schlüggell Views: 1,052
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 686,962

Trying to figure some options.

You can rest assured that all seedless grapes "just ain't natural".

I kind of wanted to address the lack of variety of american diet on that "other thread"-just wasn't worth the hornets nest as you called it.

The majority of fruit we consume is the Rosaceae family to boot.Most modern crops can be traced to a garden outside of St.Petersburg: Ivan Michurin I believe turn of the century. He had the luxury of fragmenting Carl Linnaeus' garden down. Now we are hybridizing intensively the remaining few crops...

I wouldn't move to the tropics, thats where most sweet ones are-of course there is a whole plethora of others...I do miss the Breadfruit.

Up here in the cold north woods you have nine months of bitter greens baby.
Its amazing how bitter & green become their own whole world unto their own when you do the 'long walk'.

I can't remember, but Did I ever mention the blood-type diet to you?

Also I just came across something about increasing your L-Glutamine to ease the cravings.

Your fascination with the Sugar addiction is compelling. Is there kinds of sugars or starches that DON'T swing you out of shape?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.688 sec, (1)