CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 2 for most of the groupies

kygirl Views: 1,262
Published: 16 years ago

Day 2 for most of the groupies

Nikhil, sure you can join us! You qualify better than I do, as I stumbled big time and am starting over. As I am sitting here typing this, I don't even know how I am going to make it through the weekend. I have a migraine, my daughter has T-ball, I have to drag two other kids with me, then I have to get this house ready and get food bought and a cake made for a quickie wedding that is going to be held here on Monday. I am in the process of nursing my youngest child (I know, you aren't supposed to fast when nursing, but he is 2 and I figured maybe the milk would get icky and he'd want to wean.) and he started around 3 am banging me with his head all over my body. He does this even though he knows I am not going to give in till daylight...which is a huge reason of why I want to wean him. This wedding has me stressed too. Anyway, all that to say, I caved in.

Yesterday my estranged husband brought me a bag full of Suzy-Q's and 4 cokes. I didn't even tell him I was fasting, because I knew he'd do something like this. I froze the Suzy-Q's and really wasn't tempted. But when I woke up with this headache, Sugar and caffeine sounded awfully good. So, for breakfast I consumed a pack of Suzy-Qs and a coke...over 600 calories. I have just totally destroyed all my efforts of yesterday and made the rest of today harder. I am really bummed. On the bright side, the headache is lightening so maybe I can get through this day with just LOTS of water and start flushing these toxins out.

How is everyone else doing? AuntieB is traveling this weekend. I hope it doesn't get too difficult for her, being out with others in restaurants.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)