CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how did u feel

star10497 Views: 804
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 687,677

Re: how did u feel

I am on day 5 of a 10 day Water Fast followed by a 20 day juice fast and then raw and then just plain healthy diet. I have lost 10lbs so far!!!!!! I am happy i can really tell on my face. My husband noticed and he doesnt know. We live busy lives so when he gets home to eat dinner he assumes i have eaten. Day 3 and 4 where horrible had to have some sips of oj but only a little. Can any one tell me about birthcontrol patch and how the hormones can affect my stomach since i am not eating ... had horrible nausea. NOT TODAY . I feel good this morning.

Havnt exercised. Should i be doing something ?? i am tired. I will when i introduce juice all day.. I know i will have more energy then.. Need some info from others about there experiences... Looking for encouragement to keep going. I do think about food all day.. I want that to stop. The craving have simmered but they are still there. I want to stop carbs. cause i am an addict

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)