CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What happened to Loola?/Day 4 U.F.

jerksforthesedentary Views: 1,341
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 688,309

Re: What happened to Loola?/Day 4 U.F.

I'm "visiting" from the urine therapy forum - on Day 4 of a fast on urine (mine) and water, so I should try to make contact with you water-fasters, because in many ways we are doing the same thing. I am thinking of going a really long time on just urine and water. Let's hook up, if you are tended-fasting too. I need the company.

About Loola, I don't know what's up, but I do have a plea - a lot of us, full of hopes, post our fasts, and then, if we go off them before it's time, we drop out of posting. This is very natural, but the thing is - other people (fasting) look to fasters for information, security, encouragement, bravery. When we stop posting on something like a long fast, particularly water or urine/water, of course, and the forum doesn't hear from us, people start worrying that something fatal happened, or something like that, that somone ended up in hospital, where none of us wants to be, more than the dominant society doesn't want to! So, if you post about a long fastor a Water Fast or something of that nature, please try not to keep the others guessing and worrying you might be underground or hooked to a machine - even if you went off your fast, you can still encourage people and keep the fasters going and full of hope and faith and courage in what they have to do, by disspelling these fears we have about the "disappeared".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.235 sec, (1)