CureZone   Log On   Join
lofty goal

warminreno Views: 2,687
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 690,345

lofty goal

Wow, honey, that's a lot. I have no idea whether or not you can lose 100 pounds by March. It's possible. But I'm not sure that it's healthy. I wouldn't expect that your skin will just snap back. Skin is new growth, the more you expand it (gain weight). Of course, if you gain to fast, you can scar it (stretch marks), but still it grows to accomodate what's under it. When you're talking 100 pounds, I think they only way to get rid of that extra skin is surgery.

Are you attempting to fast straight through March? Unless you're jaw is wired, and you are working with a doctor, I wouldn't attempt it. It's unhealthy, I'm sure and almost impossible.

Can I make a suggestion? Go a week on fruits and veggies only. Raw is better, but if you're having a hard time, then feel free to steam something or have veggie soup. Stay away from bread, pasta, meat and potatos. Most of the experts suggest some time to prepare for a fast. Your body will go through a detox stage, everyone goes through this, but those of us with bad eating habits, or people who have lived for long periods on medications, caffeine, cigarettes or sodas (even diet), have lots of toxins stored in our fat and in our bodies. The fast will get rid of that. If you prepare with natural foods for a while, it will start then, and the Water Fast will be less of a struggle.

Also, since you're 80-100 pounds overweight, I'm guessing that you have food or eating issues. Jumping into a Water Fast is a not so easy feat, even if you are determined and steadfast. The fruits and veggies will also get your mind prepared to fast, and your body's metabolism to slowly adjust.

I'll be around if you have more questions.

Lana

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)