CureZone   Log On   Join
whoosh girl response here

Views: 2,336
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 690,510

whoosh girl response here

hopefully for those who were waiting for my responses will see this post here.

1. the only website i go to for support is here, but i only do it every week or so just cuz it's so hectic at work and stuff and when i come home i like to just veg and lay low.

2. for the girl who is taking blood pressure medication please please PLEASE consult your physican!!! you can't mess with stuff like that. i know losing weight would be great but your health you have GOT take care of that first.

3. my starting dress size was 12 and now fit comfortably in a size 6 but there are some jeans that are a size 5 and my BACKSIDE looks GREAT!!!! LOL (that was really weird to type that out about myself). i look good now. i'm not fat anymore. i'm not rail thin but i look curvy which i LOVE. it so much fun going shopping for clothes i just can't wait for the after xmas sales!!!

4. i'm not bored. i used to get bored thinking about eating some cheesecake YUM. i go to work come back home play with the kids and fix them their supper. cooking for others is great but don't do it the first week. you'll fail for sure LOL i enjoy cooking for others i did eat a meatball once and then that was it. i drank lots of water after that.

5. i have already stopped. sort of. i stopped at the 45 day and eat some cheesecake. a very small slice sort of like a reward for myself. i know others will say drink some broth or eat veggies but i wanted something desserty. my body did't go into shock but my stomach did ache afterwards. to tell you the truth the cake wasn't all that great. i still love water. can you believe that. i did have a small salad today just to get into the groove of things. just taking it easy. i'm not going to pig out now. i went through a lot of days to get here and I LOVE MY BODY and I"M NOT GOING BACK TO FAT!!!! LOL

6. i am a 31 single mother with two boys age 10 and 13. dangerous ages. everything on earth was meant to be jumped, slammed, spit on. there were angels before i don't know what happened.

7. i have to work. while my boys are at school i go to work for about 40 hours a week. i think fasting was easier working than sitting at home. i think i would be tempted to eat everything each hour.

8. AGAIN the temptation to eat food will subside. i think i cheated about four times (if that) total.

i hope this all helps you out. good luck and HAPPY SLIMMING!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.406 sec, (2)