CureZone   Log On   Join
Binging

Views: 1,251
Published: 17 years ago

Binging

I have a terrible habit of binging. I really go all out. Yesterday I ate so much I thought I was going to die (really!). I have these eppisodes when I go to the fridge and I just eat, cold food and all. I have gained so much weight I don't know what to do! I'm so darn fat! I'm 5'2 and must weight around 195-200lbs now, I used to weight 150 btw, still fat, but not so much. I am embarrassed to go out of the house. I don't want to see any of my friends because I know they'll be shocked at how much I've gained in a matter of months. I have been anxious for the past year or so, but I want to get over this. This is very depressing.

I have tried fasting before and have failed. I did it kind of for a couple of days, but I'd always have a cup of popcorn, which is cheating. I'm tired of binging everytime I'm stressed or anxious. I want to adopt new habits, and just quit this sick habit.

Has anyone with a binging habit successfully fasted here? How do you prepare yourself psychologically? I want to get down to 120lbs again. I want to start tomorrow, and want to be sure I'm prepared. I'm staying home for this month and REALLY want to make the most of it.

Thanks, feedback appreciated.
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I have a terrible habit of binging. I really go all out. Yesterday I ate so much I thought I was going to die (really!). I have these eppisodes when I go to the fridge and I just eat, cold food and all. I have gained so much weight I don't know what to do! I'm so darn fat! I'm 5'2 and must weight around 195-200lbs now, I used to weight 150 btw, still fat, but not so much. I am embarrassed to go out of the house. I don't want to see any of my friends because I know they'll be shocked at how much I've gained in a matter of months. I have been anxious for the past year or so, but I want to get over this. This is just so depressing. I'm desperate.

I have tried fasting before and have failed. I did it kind of for a couple of days, but I'd always have a cup of popcorn, which is cheating. I'm tired of binging everytime I'm stressed or anxious. I want to adopt new habits, and quit these sick eating eppisodes.

Has anyone that has over 70lbs to lose and binges successfully fasted here? If so, how do you do it?!? How do you psychologically prepare yourself? To be honest, during fasting, I want to eat because, well, I just do. I'm not hungry, I just want to eat, if that makes sense.

Anyway, I'm staying home this month, and need to make the most of it. Any advice is appreciated. I want to start tomorrow, and want to be really prepared this time. Thanks for reading.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (2)