CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it possible to fast when you have a demanding job?

J.Crows Lugols Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWSLugols Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
seangel Views: 896
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 691,491

Re: Is it possible to fast when you have a demanding job?

I understand what you mean as far as working goes... I am younger, but I'm in class 2-9 hours a day and all of my actual classwork done on my own takes up to 7 hours a day. all in all, days are usually long. I've been worried before about not being able to keep up, but I actually find that I have more energy when I'm fasting..you would be surprised. People tend to think that they will be so tired without food but I think it's somewhat psychological. You do need to get A LOT of sleep during this though..more than usual..so if you don't think you have time for a sufficient amount of sleep, you might not want to completely fast right now. but other than that...I think you'd be fine, but if you've been eating 'horribly' I would first work your way down a little by eating all raw for a few days. Some experts say that this begins the detox process, so your body won't be hit quite as hard at first. it won't be as big of a transition compared to eating junk one day and fasting the next. good luck... you might want to take it one day at a time..
_Original_Message_ﰩ

I understand what you mean as far as working goes... I am younger, but I'm in class 2-9 hours a day and all of my actual classwork done on my own takes up to 7 hours a day. all in all, days are usually long. I've been worried before about not being able to keep up, but I actually find that I have more energy when I'm fasting..you would be surprised. People tend to think that they will be so tired without food, but I think it's somewhat of a self-fulfilling prophecy. You do need to get A LOT of sleep during this though..more than usual..so if you don't think you have time for a sufficient amount of sleep, you might not want to completely fast right now. but other than that...I think you'd be fine, but if you've been eating 'horribly' I would first work your way down a little by eating all raw for a few days. Some experts say that this begins the detox process, so your body won't be hit quite as hard at first. it won't be as big of a transition compared to eating junk one day and fasting the next. good luck... you might want to take it one day at a time..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

1.375 sec, (2)