CureZone   Log On   Join
To Sad Girl, Yemaya,and PTree

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
Maryanne Views: 2,752
Published: 18 years ago

To Sad Girl, Yemaya,and PTree

Hi - I came to this forum myself tonight because I was experiencing some mentrual problems. Sad Girl, and Yemaya, you guys have the same as I do, - bright red blood! (and clots!!!) - I am 45yrs. old, and figured it was "the change". About 2yrs. ago my period changed-it used to be more dark red type blood (which I think is the uterine lining-the normal stuff), but then 2yrs. ago, during one of my periods it changed. I noticed this because I went to the bathroom to change my pad, and smelled a terrible smell, and I was horrified to realize it was coming from my pad!!!! I had never had this before! Plus, there was a lot of blood (mostly still dark red at that time). But then as the last 2yrs. have progressed, I've definatley noticed a shift from dark red to bright red, and much heavier flow. All my life I had a relativley light flow, but after that lovely event 2yrs. ago, the flow greatly increased. I never had that smell come back again, thank God! I began my period now about 2days ago, I think today is the second day. Everything was "normal" yesterday and today. The basic heavy flow of bright red blood.(with clots). But a little while ago this evening it started really coming out! (and it didn't seem to stop-not alarmingly so, but I noticed it was constant). Then rather good size clots began to come down and more blood. I became nervous. Now, I should add here that this happened to me once about 5mos. ago. and then stopped. Usually during a period there will be some moments of really heavy bleeding, but then it passes, more normal. Well, tonight (like that time 5 mos. ago) it didn't seem to stop. The blood was bright red. I wouldn't say that the toilet bowl was "filled" with blood, but a lot of blood does come out if I sit down on the toilet. Plus, I noticed it just kept coming. Finally a little while ago a big clot came out, with more bleeding and then tapered off. Now, it's tapering off more. So, I came here hoping to find out some info., and I did. At least I'm glad to know other women have this problem . But PTree, you said a person could "bleed out" as in bleed to death!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY COW! then I got really scared! My heart started pounding, I got shaky and light headed, I really had to calm myself down! I didn't think you would bleed to death if you had a fibroid or endometriosis! I guess it makes sence being that these clots are tearing themselves off, and so, producing bleeding (like tearing the scab off a wound). But, how much blood do you have to pass before you know you're bleeding to death!? My friend has fibroids and her periods are fairly heavy too, but she doesn't seem to have this problem. Could this be life threatning, how serious is this?!!! I have heard of other women (like Sad Girl and myself) who really bleed HEAVY, and they consider that "normal", they also pass clots. I knew something didn't feel right tonight when this was happening. Now I'm scared out of my mind! HELP!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (2)