CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Sad Girl, Yemaya,and PTree AND SOUTHERN BELLE..

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
Maryanne Views: 2,673
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 69,449

Re: To Sad Girl, Yemaya,and PTree AND SOUTHERN BELLE..

Hi Southern Belle, thank you for letting me know this! I wondered this myself, since I am 45. (and about 2 yrs. ago this HEAVY bleeding started). I had read about perimenopause and had read about heavier bleeding, I just didn't know exactly HOW MUCH HEAVIER are they talking about? For me, the last 2 yrs. have been "normal" heavy, with every once an a while a VERY HEAVY moment. I've gotten worried before because of that, but then it always passes within say, two hrs. or so. Now, last night, (2nd day of my period) it just started "flowing", and it felt constant. It also was heavy, then the CLOTS. Did you experience clots???? When I read PTree's post, I nearly fainted! I got so worried, it was crazy! I thank PTree though for posting the info., you can't go wrong with more knowledge!!!! It took me a few hrs. just to be able to finally fall asleep! I would say, the bleeding started slowing down more and more, until, overnight, it doesn't look like there's very much on the pad at all. It's like there were a few hrs. of heavy heavy bleeding (with clots) and what ever was in there all came out, and then it was over!!! (on my 2nd day only!) Over the past 2yrs., since that wierd experience with the horrible smell, my periods have been getting heavier, but very minimal cramps. I actually used to get more pain when I was in my 30's, after the birth of our 3rd. child. But latley, very little. A friend of mine says she doesn't think it's endo. because there's no pain, ever. I don't know, what do you think? Also, like I had said, the duration has changed also. I used to bleed for about 4-5days, moderate. This also changed 2yrs. ago, I began bleeding very heavy the first 2 days, then on the 3rd., I'd completley stop. Then it would pick up again on the 4th (moderate turning to heavy) and 5th - and then over. A friend at work who has fibroids has the exact same thing. I know what you mean about cancer, that's the first thing you think of!!!!! I do notice more irratibility in me as well - so hopefully you're right, maybe it's just perimenopause - I am 45. Today, it's just a little blood every now and then. Well, thank you so much for your post!!!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (2)