CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To PTree....

Maryanne Views: 2,710
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 69,453

Re: To PTree....

Hi PTree, thank you for all that info.! Yes, I did get very nervous last night when I read that, but I'd rather know, than NOT know! So, thank you for posting that, plus, hopefully maybe it helped someone else too, you never know. Well, today, it's very minimal bleeding, does that sound to you like fibroids? Yet, I started with that about 2yrs. ago, - my period started for 2 days, then would pretty much stop on the 3rd, and then resume on the 4th and 5th day. (fairly heavy) - does this also sound like fibroids? I had told you a friend of mine also has fibroids, and she also has this "3rd day beak" (we call it), andthen it resumes on the 4th day again, like me. Yes, I know that once real menopause begins usually these fibroids diminish, which is what her dr. told her too. But, even recently, my periods haven't been worrisome, just "normal" heavy, so why would that SUDDENLY happen now???? fibroids???? Listen, you mentioned herbs-which ones, and where would I buy them? also, castor oil packs, did you use that and did it help? where do you buy them?, - and progesterone cream, where should I buy it, and what brand??????? I don't mean to keep pestering you I know you are busy, so if you do get a chance to respond to me, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!! I guess this just scared me. well, thank you all again!!! Maryanne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.280 sec, (1)