CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Well.. Tonight(day2) is Just about over..

kate4 Views: 791
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 699,037

Re: Well.. Tonight(day2) is Just about over..

Hi there!
I am new to this forum and I am new to fasting.
Generally, I eat a healthy, balanced diet with loads of fresh fruit and veg, lean meat like turkey or chicken, and fish.
Recently due to high levels of stress I have been eating loads of chocolate and stuff and unfortunately I put on 4 kilos. I feel really uncomfortable, my clothes do not fit properly and I feel really bloated.
I am seeing my friends and family really soon so I want to look great - be able to wear the clothes I want and not feel self-conscious!
I am on my first day of fasting today! I hope that with a 7 day Water Fast I will be able to lose these 4 kilos and get back to my healthy eating pattern.
It's so great to read your comments in order to keep strong and resist cravings and temptations.
At the moment I am going to have a relaxing bath - as a kind of cleansing ritual to prepare me mentally for my week.

I will keep you posted with my progress!
Kate

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.312 sec, (1)