CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dearest wish....

star10497 Views: 882
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 699,061

Re: dearest wish....

MARION COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT>>> I JUST FELL OFF FOR LUNCH I CAVED UNDER PRESSURE>>> Have only eaten about 300cal but i know now i will eat dinner but I will not eat anything passed 7pm So that will begin my day 1 so we can start together tomorrow as day one....

You have been such an inspiration ... I want to do 30 days 10 day water only and 20 day juice and then begin to break the fast right before leaving to vacation Dec 21 so now it looks like the first few days i am at my parents home i cant eat my moms food but i will still be transitioning so i can eat regular for christmas eve and day.. but then i will go back on a healthy diet... By then i hope to be atleast 25lbs lighter so that will allow me to exercise more and be motivated to wear something SEXY for my husband on our 10yr anniv by March 2nd.. I want to be 125lbs tight stomach and lifted bunz....:-)

Ok starting weight 165 5' 4"
this morning 160 (probably only water)
BROKE fast today day 3 will start again

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)