CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: QUESTION: do you all ease into your fast?

twistedsister2 Views: 1,100
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 700,235

Re: QUESTION: do you all ease into your fast?

Hey Sally
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............. eight days!!! good on ya! that is truely, truely fantastick!!! they say all the nicotine is out of your system by day three- so you are already well on your way to healing. and never mind what they say... you will stay quit if thats what you realy want.
I feel like quitting smoking, and fasting are sort of similar. you are denying a message from your brain in both cases. only smoking is evil, because Its not natural to crave poison. WHAT THE HECK WERE WE THINKING!? Well you should go check out that forum I was telling you about...(just google quit smoking forum) the people there are incredibly supportive, and helpful when you need to talk about all the intense feelings you go through with the withdrawl and so on. I understand that most people dont get fasting, but maby if this works for us we can post something there for those people to consider....
anyways....APPLES!!! (speaking of things to consider)
well, Ill have some today, but I just got home from the store with bagfulls of maple syrup, and organic lemons, so i guess i'll just start tomorrow with the MC... Have you done it before? this will be my second time. going for one week. forgot to buy the salt. mmmm. dont really care for that bit anyway, maby just do the tea at night, and in the am.
I am a little nervous. Its so hard to fast for me, but I really think it will help with the healing....have you started your fast yet?
take er easy!!!!
iris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.375 sec, (1)