CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: An idea!.. I guess it sounds gooood

sha-diggity Views: 691
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 702,265

Re: An idea!.. I guess it sounds gooood

i have a beautiful dress i had made in ghana, west africa last year. my friend is getting married july 2nd and wants me to wear it, but of course it didnt fit anymore, its not massively tight, but it sure aint comfortabe/wearable. i was going to call her and tell her theres no way i could wear that dress, but then i dont know what happened... i started to think of her, all the laughing and hanging out we've done, all these funny things she's said or done, our weekly ritual of going to farmers market for crab apples, and ive not hung out with her in so long and just thinking about all that filled me with love. we've seen each other only a few times these last few months, and she can see damn well how much i've gained, but serious i dont know but i think being able to fit into that dress for my dear friends wedding inspired me to at least TRY to fast. lo and behold, 8 days later, 10 lbs down, thanks to how much i cherish this friendship, and of course HUGE blessing that i found this forum.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)