CureZone   Log On   Join
day 9 and down 14 lbs! good morning, ladies!!!

sha-diggity Views: 996
Published: 15 years ago

day 9 and down 14 lbs! good morning, ladies!!!

********i drink a generic carnation instant breakfast (half a packet)with soy milk (8 oz), it comes to 165 calories a drink, and i drink 5-7 a day, maxing at 1,155 calories a day. i also take a multivitamin and fiber tablet each morning.********

day 9
sw 245
cw 231

its day 9 for me. im trippin out, day NINE and i feel fan-frickin-tastic. i feel so content and confident and in control, and the reflecting on my food habits is really making me think about the healthy habits i'll adopt once i decide to cease fasting. as the day goes by, i really do not desire food. i owe so much thanks to you ALL, often i'll think about something someone here wrote or experienced and it gives me strength and a calmness (the hole in the road story, peoples successes, and especially "once i ate it, how good was it?"). i was a hysterical eater before, and i honestly feel now that that is in the past for me... past, its been 9 days hee-hee, but you all know how long 9 days feels on a fast. save for once 5 years ago, ive not fasted, not stuck to any weight loss program, trying and caving over and over. something has triggered in me and the support here is keeping me focused. its so DIFFERENT this time, guys, this time im not just fasting thinking about getting thinner, i am doing so much reflecting and journaling about myself, and reading about body image and self esteem and health... i think about the world around me and how there are so many bigger issues out there and i used to be ashamed that my biggest preoccupation was my weight. i dont feel that shame anymore, b/c im actively addressing it now. all this time i used to use to feel this guilt and shame and obessing over food, is now used to read for my own pleasure, spend time with friends, listen to music, paint and absorb the support here. thanks everybody, you guys are rocks around me keep me up, but im getting stronger everyday.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)