CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: day 9 and down 14 lbs! good morning, ladies!!!

sha-diggity Views: 784
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 702,609

Re: day 9 and down 14 lbs! good morning, ladies!!!

thank you all for your congratulations, you guys are so supportive and it helps more than you know. im still feeling great and to answer some questions: i do not excercise. i do love to dance, but i dont actively go to a gym or anything. i do not plan to switch to a straight fast or juice fast, i like what i am doing and it is working for me. but i am not closed to the idea, i will see how things go and what my body wants. for books im reading, i'll have to get back to you on that since im not at home right now. but i do a lot of just googling "obesity" "weight loss" "body image" "fasting" (and looking at the links that YOU ALL provide in your posts)etc and reading random things, and writing in a journal the things i find interesting, inspiring, etc. i drink my mix every two hours, and then right after, i sit and journal about what im feeling, what im thinking. occasionaly i attend OA meetings (overeaters annonymous) and monthly i see a therapist and bi monthly i see a psychiatrist. i am going for a life overhaul, guys. i am working on changing my life, changing my relationship with food, and making peace with things i used to think, or would pretend to think, were stupid or ridiculous or vain... ie, its OK to care about the way i look; for the rest of my life i'll fast once a week and use the time to reflect and meditate; i will journal everything i eat everyday for the rest of my life, even if its just for two minutes at night before i go to bed; i will weigh myself weekly, to feel good about progress i made and not ignore myself if the scale creeps upward. and i'll continue to use the forum, to support and encourage you all, my sisters. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)