CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting failure...

sha-diggity Views: 667
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 702,909

Re: Fasting failure...

aint nuthing but a setback. youre not a failure, youre just practicing. its a new day. heck, its a new HOUR, and new MINUTE, just keep on going.

im on day 15 of my fast, and i stay motivated by doing exactly what the others posters just said, i read everything on this forum and tell myself that i can do it. i google "obesity" "fasting" etc and read all i can. i also journal hardcore. i re-read the things ive written about why im doing this, what do i expect to get out of it, and always say to myself something i read on a post: "Once I ate it, how good was it?" and how will i feel about it an hour from then, or the next day. and if im craving something bad, i go online and look up how many calories are in the thing i want to eat. i was really jonesing for Baja Fresh Grilled Veggie Burrito, until i saw that bad boy has 950 calories in it. girl, knowledge is power!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.266 sec, (1)