CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No doubt this debate could last until the end of time, but the burning question is:Who has more rights the fetus or the mother? n/p

lemonysnickers Views: 2,163
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 706,403

Re: No doubt this debate could last until the end of time, but the burning question is:Who has more rights the fetus or the mother? n/p

Wow, that HAS to be one of the sickest things you have said yet. In reality, you are saying it's okay to murder your own child! In case you didn't know, maybe no one ever taught you, but murder is WRONG, even to murder the defenseless and helpless!!
:( A fetus is a growing, living, entity that, in nine months, will be fully functional human being.

(Here I will state that I am Pro-Choice, but I am not for abortions being used as a means for birth control).

How would you feel if you were 8 weeks in your mother's stomach and someone came and sucked the life out of you?? I bet you wouldn't like it. More women(and their men) need to realize the seriousness of the situation. We're talking about a living being, not a car or a building. More people have more respect, and use their morals towards cars and buildings than they do people which I include fetuses in that category. *sigh* America needs to wake up on the abortion issue.

:O)ls

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

6.406 sec, (1)