CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No doubt this debate could last until the end of time, but the burning question is:Who has more rights the fetus or the mother? n/p

Atalanta Views: 2,068
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 706,411

Re: No doubt this debate could last until the end of time, but the burning question is:Who has more rights the fetus or the mother? n/p

Hi I would like to answer your question.
"How would you feel if you were 8 weeks in your mother's stomach and someone came and sucked the life out of you??"
Firstly I wouldn't feel anything becasue at 8 weeks I really wouldn't be me yet and there would be no possible way for "me" to ever know that I was going to maybe exist, so I wouldn't mind at all. Think of all the grief you're spareing someone from entering this world.

I totally agree with your comment "America needs to wake up on the abortion issue." I totally agree. This country is crazy since there is serious talk about banning abortion. Do you have any idea to what that would lead to?
This country says that they want to ban abortion becasue of religion. The Pope dosen't want to ban abortion. All the other contries which are much more religious than america as a whole would never consider banning abortion. So yes, America please wake up and stop trying to ban abortion!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.970 sec, (1)