CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I disagree

lemonysnickers Views: 2,158
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 706,422

Re: I disagree

Somehow I bet you would rather neuter/spay your dog, than have it have an abortion, right??

Typical. Many Americans have been so brainwashed by "The Man" that they discontinue using their own common sense and compassion. You really need to learn what's really right. No one is saying you don't have rights over your own body, I'm just saying that you shouldn't act as though the fetus is not a person, and you are committing murder. But at least if we can decrease the unnecessary murders of innocent children, that would at least be better than what we have now, which is MILLIONS of abortions a year.

A fetus is like a plant seed: When you put the seed in the ground, it germinates and grows into a plant. If the seed is not fertilized while it is in the ground, it will not grow. But if is, then it will. So, if you destroy the seed before it gets fertilized, then no, it is not a person. But the minute it is fertilized and growing, you have a plant in the making. It exists. It is in a developmental stage, but it exists as a plant. So, abortions, like the plant, is killing a tiny baby, in the stages of development, and it is murder.

(Here again I will interject that I am Pro-choice, but against using abortions as birth control. If you want details on that statement, pls see my previous posts on this thread)

I hope women open their eyes to the fact that being Pro-choice doesn't have to mean...get pregnant and have an abortion b/c you can. It means it's something you have available in extreme circumstances. Abortion should not be used as birth control.

:0)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.219 sec, (1)