CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have a question for all you pro-choice geniuses

superhero Views: 2,031
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 707,126

Re: I have a question for all you pro-choice geniuses

Yes, I KNOW that pro-choice people would rather leave those decisions up to the individual. That's very established at this point.

It's has also been established that just because you are pro-choice does not mean you are necessarily FOR abortion.

Now.....let's get back to my question since you SKIPPED that altogether. Now read closely....here was my original question -- I want you to answer this:

Why is it that you pro-choice people are so disgusted, revolted and insulted by pictures, videos -- or even discussions -- that illuminate the physical horror of abortion....yet you seem to get a giddy, joyful high fighting for it's world-wide acceptance?

THAT is the question. My 6 year old could understand that question...why can't you all?

I thought liberals were intellectuals!

p.s...Mi SSKI tty, you might want to go back and reread your reply. It's been the worst attempt so far.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)