CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stats of a Pro-choicer

NancyL Views: 1,351
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 708,164

Re: Stats of a Pro-choicer

I don't have time to search for posts but first of all - I should've had more of a sense of humor when I read your post. I think that while you say things like this in jest (I surely hope it was)- when you do it repeatedly such as the "real Samantha" post - I think that it shows your true colors. An analogy that comes to mind: telling someone their hair looks ugly and then follow it with a 'just kidding'.

Another example is when you say – here’s some pictures of my family to show you what a Christian pro-life family looks like. Do you think you can tell by looking at someone what their beliefs are?

In your posts, it seems like you try to put everyone into one of two categories. As you read some of the posts from either side – don’t you get a sense that you can’t just label everyone A or B? For example – there are pro-choice Christians - There are pro-life liberals.. etc.

Reading the Ann Coulter comments this morning (both funny and sadly true :)) helped me to realize that I take your posts much too seriously.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)