CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Amberlynn

NancyL Views: 949
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 708,225

Re: To Amberlynn

Frankly, Super – you disappoint me. Didn’t your parents teach you anything? I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt the first time you posted this crap, but now you’re on your own. Your comments are ignorant.

I don’t have much time as I’m preparing to have my family here for Easter – but let me give you a little ‘peak’ at the life of one pro-choicer: I am married to a wonderful REAL man who honors women as equal. Yes we have our strengths and weaknesses and we love and appreciate those differences. My husband doesn't need to control me in any way in order to make himself feel superior.

We raised two wonderful REAL men – one is liberal/pro-choice and very spiritual and the other is conservative, pro-life and religious. I also have three young grandson’s. We raised our children to honor life – no one is putting women on a pedestal or kicking men down (your idea of a feminist is really ignorant). We taught them to treat others as they want to be treated. We taught them to not judge people by the way they look and that everyone has a right to choose their own path in life. Our sons are honest, hard working, successful men who live their lives with integrity and love. We have a beautiful, healthy, loving family and even though we have different beliefs and lives – we honor each others individuality. Our extended family includes Pro-life Christians as well as Pro-Choice Christians as well as non-Christians. We have many friends and I can’t think of any one of them who would fit your stereotype. None of them are haters.

All of your other statements that start with ‘hate’ really strike me as odd – is that how You are feeling? You see – I don’t hate people who have different beliefs – but I do hate when they try to force me to change mine.

Would you like to be stereotyped as you seem intent on doing to others? Can you see why that feels insulting? Is that why Amberlynns posts bugged you so much – because she was stereotyping you (actually you did it to yourself with your post). I worked with a born again Christian who was the most difficult, unhappy, sickly person I’ve ever know. Did that make me think all born again Christians were just like her? YOU REALLY DO NEED TO GET OUT OF YOUR CIRCLE OF CLOSED MINDED FRIENDS AND FAMILY - Take a break and think about it. You’re really sounding ignorant with those types of posts

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.937 sec, (2)